Passion for progressYsu am gynnydd
The Professional Development Centre Ltd
- is committed to developing leadership capability and capacity through creative and innovative experiential learning interventions.
- Based on our experience of working with a range of organisations in both the private and public sector, we believe that becoming a more effective leader involves individuals in a complex process of self awareness, changing behaviours, and on the development of a range of personal and interpersonal skills
- Drawing on the work of many current leadership academics we craft this theoretical knowledge into practical tools and activities which will help to change patterns of behaviour and allow delegates to develop their leadership and management practice.
We offer a range of development interventions including
- Behavioural and Organisational Change
- Creative leadership
- Strategic management
- Action Learning
- Talent Management
- First Line Manager development
- Psychometric Testing (Mental Toughness)
* Many of these programmes are recognised and accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Development
We have been studying how to use a range of techniques to develop leadership programmes that are both innovative and practical, engaging and stretching. In order to do this we have incorporated a variety of learning methods including using the outdoor space to engage in reflective walking, using a range of artefacts, (including finger puppets) to challenge people to think differently and using graphic art and music to capture the learning process. We understand that if you change the ‘space pace and place’ of learning new ideas will emerge.